Master Your Emotions – The Inner Jedi #1
The Inner Jedi Series
Building personal resilience, managing stress and developing a ‘can-do’ attitude directly supports the creation of positive and inclusive working cultures, richer colleague relationships and improved performance.
The success of your manager depends on how they get the best from their teams and we understand that managing people is one of the most challenging roles anyone can undertake. In today’s volatile and uncertain world, having the right attitudes and behaviours has never been more crucial.
Our online Masterclass solutions allow participants to acquire and practice practical skills and refresh attitudes and behaviours. We are proposing a series of two 90 minute engaging masterclasses that will be delivered in a ‘coach-like’ approach to a group size of 8-10 max ensuring learning is transferrable and sustainable.
- Build a renewed sense of confidence
- Increase the ability to manage themselves and others more effectively
- To offer tools that can be easily applied in challenging situations
Module 1: Discovering your Inner Jedi
- An introduction into IQ Vs EQ
- Benefits of emotional intelligence
- Five domains of emotional intelligence
Flipping a belief is a game changer!
Patterns & Traps concept – Using Think wrong exercises to challenge personal beliefs that can trap us. The only way to change behavior is by revisiting and refreshing our beliefs.
The Inner Game
- The inner critic and controlling your negative impulses
- The reticular activating system – RAS
- The Chimp, Gremlin and the Saboteur
- Learn how to ‘outsmart your brain’
- Your 2.0 operating system – Saboteur vs Sage
Emotional triggers / needs – the point of ignition. Understanding your environmental triggers and managing impulses.
SET-C and APET Tools for self-management: the application of two simple self-awareness and self-management tools.
A selection or and 2, 5, 12-minute Mindfulness exercises to prepare for and deal with stress and anxiety during the busiest moments of your day and in challenging situations – to help you access you’re A+ version.
A selection of techniques includes:
Tactile, Tense and relax, Moving, Sitting, Label with anchor, Label while Scanning
- Be able to outsmart our brain
- Instil a sense of realistic optimism for professional development
- Improve creativity in problem solving
- Recognise how to become more assertive through enhanced awareness of personal inhibitors
- Regulate energy, emotions and learn to pace yourself
- Develop skills to reduce anxiety & stress
- Strengthen personal boundaries & relationships
- View adversity as an opportunity
You may also like…
Master Your Emotions – The Inner Jedi #2