“Teams are the means by which most things get done”!
In this masterclass we explore the ways teams can win big and loose. With over 20 years of experience in coaching teams, we will share the essential patterns of high performing teams, share ‘real-life’ examples, provide tools and models as well as supporting you to build a team development plan.
- To highlight and appreciate diversity and inclusion
- To self reflect on you team’s stage of maturity
- To provide insights into how to reach the next step in collective performance
- To create an improved team culture
- Creating a coaching culture and a high performance environment
- High performing team behaviours
- The common traps of ineffective teamwork
- The strategy to performance gap
- The evolutionary team curve
- Creating an inclusive team environment
- The importance of team culture and rituals