Remote Team Management #2
In this additional masterclass on remote team management we look at many more important skills and behaviours for managing and leading virtual teams. Remote working is here to stay developing skills in this key area has become an essential part of every manager’s toolbox.
- Boost confidence in the participant’s ability to create collaboration in remote situations
- Highlight the importance of empathy and open communication
- To leave with tools and insights on how to co-create remote rituals.
- How to give ‘virtual’ feedback
- Remote team collaboration
- The importance of rituals and co-creating a digital culture
- Executive presence for leading in a virtual world
You may also like…
Remote Team Management #1