The Art of Feedback
Praise and commendation from managers was rated the top motivator for performance, beating out other noncash and financial incentives, by a majority of workers (67%) (Mckinsey Motivating People, Getting beyond Money)
Aims and Objectives
- To develop employees in order to boost employee engagement and the company journey.
- To demonstrate confidence and consistency when giving constructive feedback whilst managing performance issues.
- To equip participants with a simple framework for feedback
- Feedback golden rules
- Practicing powerful performance reviews
- From compliment to acknowledgement
- Assumptions and understanding others better
- The different types of feedback