Once upon a time, there was a group of fortunate professional who learned simple, powerful storytelling techniques to help them pitch, present and sell their products and services, their vision and themselves. They all enjoyed success beyond their wildest dreams and lived happily ever after.
We’ll share why stories have always been our most effective, persuasive and memorable form of communication, and then offer a series of practical exercises that will demonstrate:
- The structures that make stories work
- How to use our natural ability as storytellers
- How your product/service/vision/capabilities can transform a moment in the life of your colleagues or consumers
- How to speak to your audience’s three centres of emotion
- How to master memorable, visual language